- Commercial Manager
- Bachelor of Business Accounting & Management
- Discipline Company Accounting & Contracts Administration
- Fellow Member of the Public Institute of Accountants
- Fellow Member of the Australian Institute of Management
Cameron has over twenty (20) years experience in commercial, industrial and Company accounting and management, contracts administration and Company infrastructure management. He now holds the position of Commercial Manager at BESC, the Company which he is also a Director of.
Cameron has held commercial and contracts roles with contracting companies for over ten (10) years and has developed a sound understanding for the electrical industry during that time. Cameron also provides software implementations for other Companies with the accounting, business management and project management software ERP package Exonet. He also has a great understanding for the IT Management, administration, cost control and commercial aspects of the project administration.
Experience & Project History:
- Worsley/Bechtel Expansion Project:
- Boddington Gold Mine Expansion.
- Bluewater Power Station projects for Worley Parsons.
- Iluka Resources.
- Griffin Coal Open Cut.
- Dynea Control System Upgrade.
- Capital & Projects Accounting for Cristal Global.
Areas of Expertise:
- Contracts administration.
- Financial and Accounting functions.
- Evaluation of Project terms and conditions, including feasibility and assessment.
- Product costing & variance analysis.
- Business Management & Administration.
- Negotiation of Commercial conditions with clients.
- Business software implementations.