- Electrical Operations Manager
- Senior Electrical Supervisor
- A Grade Electrical Fitter
- Discipline Electrical Operations, Tendering, Scheduling & Project Management
Darren has been in the Electrical industry for in excess of twenty years and has worked as Electrician, Supervisor and Project Manager for many projects in the region. Darren has joined a team at BESC whom he has worked with them all for many years. Darren has maintained roles as Electrician, Leading Hand, Supervisor, Estimator, Project Manager, Eectrical Contracting Manager and his recent appointment at BESC as Electrical Operations Manager. Darren has held nominee licences and will also be a licence holder at BESC.
Experience & Project History:
- Iluka SR Shutdowns
- Busselton Mine site Establishment
- Capel Dry Plant HV Separation Reticulation
- Vasse Wonnerup Floodgates
- NCW Mine site Establishment
- Stratham Mine site Establishment
- WAMMCO By Products Upgrade
- WAMMCO Power Factor Correction
- WAMMCO Skin Shed Installation
- Tutunup South Mine site
- Narngulu Dry Plant Upgrade
- Hadrian Emulsion Plant Port Hedland
- Geraldton MPU Iluka
- Cristal Pigment Oxygen Plant
Areas of Expertise:
- Electrical compliance & regulations.
- Project tendering, scheduling and Management.
- Contract initiation, execution & completion.
- Client relationships.