- Electrical Operations Manager
- Company Director
- Specialising in Electrical Construction
- Dual Trade Instrumentation & A Grade Electrical Fitter
- Discipline Instrumentation & Electrical Installations
- Diploma of Project Management.
Josh has been in Electrical and Instrumentation supervisory and management roles for many years and has ran many major installation projects throughout the Western Australia and Africa. These projects for Piacentini and Son, Dyno Nobel, Iluka, and Cristal Global. Josh has joined Bunbury Electrical as our Electrical Projects Supervisor where he specialises managing many of the electrical projects.
Experience & Project History:
- Cristal Global Oxygen Plant Electrical and Instrumentation Installation.
- Piacentini and Son Construction and Commissioning of Dry Mining Units.
- Iluka Construction and Commission of Tutunup Mine Site.
- Dyno Nobel Construction and Commission of emulsion plant.
- John Holland Construction of Construction Village.
- Bluewaters Power Station Construction and Commissioning of Water Treatment Plant.
- Iluka Narngalu Mineral Sand Plant Upgrade.
Areas of Expertise:
- Electrical installations.
- Quality Control.
- Project Management.
- Hazardous Areas.