- Senior Electrical Supervisor
- A Grade Electrical Fitter
- Discipline Quality Control, Electrical Installation & Project Management
Paul has been in senior Electrical and Supervisory roles for many years and has ran many major installation projects throughout the region. These projects for Iluka, Worsley and Westralian Sands. Paul has also spent many years in the discipline of board building and overseas our board building division. Paul has joined BESC in the position as Electrical Coordinator / Supervisor for the Company.
Experience & Project History:
- 1999 Worsley Expansion Project.
- Iluka Resources Concentrator, Mining Unit & Screen Plant construction & development.
- Construction & development Iluka Yoganup West.
- Construction & development Iluka Yoganup Extended Remnants.
- Construction & development Iluka Wagerup, Waroona & Gin Minesites.
- Dynea Control System Upgrade.
- Bluewaters Power Station raw water, waste water project for Worley Parsons.
- Griffin Coal open cut over burden conveyor and dozer trap project.
- Peters and Brownes Brunswick main EDC upgrade & change-over.
Areas of Expertise:
- Project control, management & quality.
- Safety & Quality Control.
- Board building.
- Hazardous areas.
- Industrial control and instrument design.
- Pneumatic control Systems.