- Senior Instrumentation Supervisor
- Dual Trade Instrumentation & A Grade Electrical Fitter
- Discipline Instrumentation & Electrical Installations
Wayne has been in senior Instrumentation and Electrical Supervisory and installation roles for many years and has ran many major installation projects throughout the region. These projects for Iluka, Worsley, Griffin Coal and Bluewaters Power station. Wayne has joined Bunbury Electrical in the as our Instrumentation Supervisor where he specialises and also manages many of the installation projects.
Experience & Project History:
- Iluka Resources various projects.
- Cristal Global Electrical installation Oxygen Plant.
- Worsley various projects.
- Construction & development Iluka Yoganup West.
- Construction & development Iluka Yoganup Extended Remnants.
- Construction & development Iluka Wagerup, Waroona & GinGin Minesites.
- Dynea Control System Upgrade.
- Bluewaters Power Station raw water, waste water project for Worley Parsons.
- Griffin Coal open cut over burden conveyor and dozer trap project.
- Peters and Brownes Brunswick main EDC upgrade & change-over.
Areas of Expertise:
- Electrical installations.
- National Restricted Electrical Licence (Instrument Process Control)
- Associate Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Instruments)