Bunbury Electrical (BESC) has experience in many Engineering projects throughout Australia. Our dedicated Engineering team have worked extensively in all industry types including mining, mineral sands, alumina, coal, water, food, port authorities, councils and other government agencies. Bunbury Electrical (BESCeng) offer a complete range of Electrical Engineering services.
- Process Control System Design and Implementation (PLC & SCADA).
- Telemetry System Design & Implementation.
- Industrial Automation & Motor Control Centre Design.
- Electrical Systems, Instrumentation & Hazardous Areas Design.
- Project Management Supervision, Scheduling & Commissioning.
- CAD & Micro-station Drafting.
- Single Line, Schematic & Wiring Diagrams.
- PLC Termination Diagrams, Instrument Loops & As Building.
- Registered Schneider Integrator Partner
Bunbury Electrical (BESC) have highly skilled and motivated Tradespersons to compliment the Engineering services and to provide fully integrated solutions. Our Tradespersons have solid construction and maintenance experience as well as having an in-house extensively experienced specialised board and panel building service.
- Electrical Design, Construction, Installation & Commissioning.
- Electrical Maintenance, Field Services & Callout Support.
- Lighting Designs & Installations.
- Instrument, Panel & Switchboard Design and Construction.
- General Arrangement for Electrical & Control Equipment.
- Actuators and Valves
Bunbury Electrical (BESC) maintains a well established administration and accounting division including an advanced job costing and reporting system which can easily be adapted to suit any requirement by any Client. This well established infrastructure is backed by an experienced administration team which provides fully integrated support for Employees, Management and Clients.
BESCeng uses MYOB EXO business management software, which specialises in contracting and project management as well as incorporating all other aspects of business activities. BESCeng provides reliable, accurate and timely information to assist in the efficient management of any project.
Being Fellow Members of both the Institute of Public Accountants and the Australian Institute of Management further enhances and consolidates the solid Company administration infrastructure. This formal recognition shows the dedication and support that BESCeng provide throughout all business activities.